Transform your wedding into a work of art at the Frist
ReceptionTurner Courtyard – Frame Tent
Reception – Auditorium
Seated Rehearsal Dinner –Auditorium
Ceremony – Auditorium
Best Wishes Farewell – Grand Lobby
Reception – Grand Lobby
Wedding Portrait in the Art Deco Stairwell
Reception - Turner Courtyard Frame Tent
Vast ceilings, sweeping marble floors, beautifully restored art deco details—the Frist Center for the Visual Arts makes a magnificent backdrop for your special event. Whether you're planning an intimate dinner or an eleborate ceremony, our event staff is always at your service.
With over 5,000 square feet of function space, an easily tented outdoor courtyard, and catering selections to die for, we have a wide variety of spaces available to set the scene for your big day.
We are pleased to be featured as the reception location for Meg and Seth's wedding in a recent issue of Borrowed & Blue.
Below are several PDF files that show the various floor plans available for your wedding:
- Auditorium—standing cocktail reception
- Auditorium—20 rounds of 10 with dance floor
- Auditorium—theater style with 2 aisles
- Auditorium—theater style with center aisle
- Grand Lobby—cocktail reception
- Turner Courtyard—standing reception
- Turner Courtyard—cocktail reception with 50 x 120 ft. tent
- Turner Courtyard—tent for wedding ceremony
- Turner Courtyard—tent for seated meal (232 seats)
- Turner Courtyard—seated dinner with dance floor
Photo credit: divineimages.net