A delightful menu of reasonably-priced, freshly made food for the whole family.
Turkey Saga Sandwich
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Frist Center's homemade potato chips
Traditional Cobb Salad
The Frist Center Café offers a variety of fresh fare to visitors on the run as well as those desiring a more leisurely dining experience. From signature sandwiches, salads and homemade soups to corn dogs, pizza and chicken fingers, the Café always has something for everyone in the family.
Made fresh daily by our culinary staff, items offered include quick snacks, deli sandwiches, entrees for the health conscious, soups, salads, fresh fruit and a bakery case filled with delicious desserts.
Be sure to ask about daily specials. See below for a sampling of our menu options.
A variety of beers and fine wines are available.
Wi-Fi is available in the Café.
Monday through Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Sunday, 12:00–5:30 p.m.
Dessert Happy Hour
Everyday from 2:00–5:00 p.m.
Enjoy a FREE coffee with the purchase of any dessert at the Frist Center Café!
SOUPS FOR THE WEEK OF JANUARY 16–JANUARY 20:
Monday, January 16
Tomato Bisque or Jalisco Black Bean
Tuesday, January 17
Potato Leek or Veggie Wild Rice
Wednesday, January 18
Coconut Chicken or Southwestern Veggie
Thursday, January 19
Texan Beef or Beer Cheese
Friday, January 20
Manhattan Clam Chowder or Roasted Red Pimento
All Sandwiches are $5.75 for a half and $9.00 for a whole. All sandwiches served with a choice of one side: chips (made in house daily), fruit (cantaloupe, honeydew, pineapple, and grapes), or a house salad.
- Portobello Sandwich: grilled portobello mushroom, basil pesto, sliced tomatoes, and fontina cheese on focaccia
- Turkey Saga Sandwich: sliced turkey, crisp bacon, chipotle cheese, guacamole, and crumbled blue cheese on panini bread
- Tuna Melt: tuna, sweet relish, celery, artichokes, diced eggs, mayo, mustard, dill havarti, and monterey jack on sourdough bread
- Club Sandwich: sliced turkey and ham, crisp bacon, leaf lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese on wheatberry bread
- Chicken Salad Sandwich: diced white and dark meat chicken, dried apricots, sunflower seeds, Craisins, celery, champagne vinegar, green onions, parsley, and mayo on a croissant
- Southern-Style Bahn Mi: slow-roasted pork glazed with chipotle citrus BBQ sauce, fresh pickled vegetables, cilantro, and garlic-infused mayonnaise on a French sub roll
- Buffalo Chicken Wrap: pulled white meat chicken with buffalo sauce, baby spinach, fontina cheese and red pepper mayo on a tomato basil tortilla
Add grilled chicken to any salad for $2.50
- Caesar: romaine lettuce, grated parmesan, garlic croutons, tossed to order with Caesar dressing ($7.00, with chicken $9.50)
- Cobb Salad: turkey, ham, tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, black olives, red onions, boiled egg, and bacon bits over romaine lettuce ($9.50)
- Greek Salad: grilled chicken, cucumber, red onion, carrots, parsley, tomatoes, pepperoncinis, kalamata olives, and feta cheese on a bed of romaine ($9.00)
- Sweet Potato Salad: sweet potatoes, craisins, mandarin oranges, and red onions on a bed of baby spinach ($8.50)
- Chicken Salad on Greens: scoop of our chicken salad on a bed of romaine lettuce ($8.50)
- Tuna Salad on Greens: scoop of our tuna salad on a bed of romaine lettuce ($8.50)
- Salad dressings: blue cheese, Caesar, chipotle ranch, ranch, cucumber wasabi, honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, sesame ginger, strawberry vinaigrette, Yasou feta cheese vinaigrette, oil & vinegar, and pesto Italian
- Seasoned French Fries (half-basket $3.00/ full $4.50)
- Fruit Salad: Seasonal fresh fruit (bowl $5.50)
- House Salad: Fresh mesclun greens tossed with raw vegetables ($5.00)
- Soup ($3.25 cup/$4.25 bowl) Soups change daily
Kid's selections served with chips, fruit, or salad
- Chicken Tenders (4 pieces for $7.50 or 2 pieces for $5.50) served with Honey Mustard, or Barbecue
- Grilled Cheese ($5.50)
- All Beef Corn Dog ($3.25)
- French Fries ($2.50)
- Kid's Pizza ($4.00)
Fruit Tea $1.75
Unsweetened ice tea $1.25
Coke Products, bottled water, milk $1.50
Coffee, Hot Tea $1.55
Beer (domestic or imported/select) $4.00/$5.00
Wine (by the glass) $6.00
Granola Bar $1.00
Whole Fruit $1.25
Bag of Chips $1.00