A delightful menu of reasonably-priced, freshly made food for the whole family.
Turkey Saga Sandwich
Frist Center's homemade potato chips
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Traditional Cobb Salad
The Frist Center Café offers a variety of fresh fare to visitors on the run as well as those desiring a more leisurely dining experience. From signature sandwiches, salads and homemade soups to corn dogs, pizza and chicken fingers, the Café always has something for everyone in the family.
Made fresh daily by our culinary staff, items offered include quick snacks, deli sandwiches, entrees for the health conscious, soups, salads, fresh fruit and a bakery case filled with delicious desserts.
Be sure to ask about daily specials. See below for a sampling of our menu options.
A variety of beers and fine wines are available.
Wi-Fi is available in the Café.
Monday through Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Sunday, 12:00–5:30 p.m.
Dessert Happy Hour
Everyday from 2:00–5:00 p.m.
Enjoy a FREE coffee with the purchase of any dessert at the Frist Center Café!
SOUPS FOR THE WEEK OF MAY 25–MAY 29:
Monday, May 25
Tomato Basil or Mediterranean Veggie
Tuesday, May 26
Chicken Noodle or Veggie Wild Rice
Wednesday, May 27
Ham and White Bean or Southwestern Veggie
Thursday, May 28
Roasted Corn Chowder or Garden Veggie
Friday, May 29
New England Clam Chowder or Lemon Veggie Artichoke
All Sandwiches are $5.75 for a half and $9.00 for a whole.
- Grilled Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich: grilled eggplant, red pepper mayo, baby spinach, and fontina cheese on focaccia
- Turkey Saga Sandwich: sliced turkey, crisp bacon, chipotle cheese, guacamole, and crumbled blue cheese on panini bread
- Tuna Melt: tuna, sweet relish, celery, artichokes, diced eggs, mayo, mustard, dill havarti, and monterey jack on sourdough bread
- Club Sandwich: sliced turkey and ham, crisp bacon, leaf lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese on wheat berry bread
- Chicken Salad Sandwich: diced white and dark meat chicken, dried apricots, sunflower seeds, Craisins, celery, champagne vinegar, green onions, parsley, and mayo on a croissant
- Southern-Style Bahn Mi: slow-roasted pork glazed with chipotle citrus BBQ sauce, fresh pickled vegetables, cilantro , and garlic-infused mayonnaise on a French sub roll
Pimento Cheese Melt: sharp cheddar cheese, pimentos, peppadew peppers, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, spicy mustard on wheatberry bread
Add grilled chicken to any salad for $2.50
- Caesar: Diced grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, grated parmesan, garlic croutons, tossed to order with Caesar dressing ($7.00, with CHICKEN $9.50)
- Cobb Salad: Turkey, ham, tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, black olives, red onions, boiled egg, and bacon bits over romaine lettuce ($9.50)
- Chicken Salad with Berries: a scoop of our chicken salad on romaine lettuce with candied walnuts and strawberries ($9.00)
- Chicken Salad on Greens: scoop of our chicken salad on a bed of romaine lettuce ($8.50)
- Tuna Salad on Greens: scoop of our tuna salad on a bed of romaine lettuce ($8.50)
- Seasoned French Fries (half-basket $3.00/ full $4.50)
- Fruit Salad: Seasonal fresh fruit (bowl $5.50)
- House Salad: Fresh mesclun greens tossed with raw vegetables. Salad dressings: blue cheese, Caesar, chipotle ranch, ranch, cucumber wasabi, Italian, honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, sesame ginger, raspberry vinaigrette, oil & vinegar, and pesto Italian ($5.00)
- Soup ($3.25 cup/$4.25 bowl) Soups change daily
Kid's selections served with chips or fruit
- Chicken Tenders (4 pieces for $7.50 or 2 pieces for $5.50)
- Grilled Cheese ($5.50)
- All Beef Corn Dog ($3.25)
- French Fries ($2.50)
- Kid's Pizza ($4.00)