A delightful menu of reasonably-priced, freshly made food for the whole family.
Turkey Saga Sandwich
Frist Center's homemade potato chips
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Traditional Cobb Salad
The Frist Center Café offers a variety of fresh fare to visitors on the run as well as those desiring a more leisurely dining experience. From signature sandwiches, salads and homemade soups to corn dogs, pizza and chicken fingers, the Café always has something for everyone in the family.
Made fresh daily by our culinary staff, items offered include quick snacks, deli sandwiches, entrees for the health conscious, soups, salads, fresh fruit and a bakery case filled with delicious desserts.
Be sure to ask about daily specials.
A variety of beers and fine wines are available.
Wi-Fi is available in the Café.
The Cafe will close at 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 18, due to a special event.
Monday through Wednesday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Thursday and Friday, 10:00 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
Saturday, 10:00 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Sunday, 12:00–5:30 p.m.
Dessert Happy Hour
Everyday from 2:00–5:00 p.m.
Enjoy a FREE coffee with the purchase of any dessert at the Frist Center Café!
Specials for the week of May 20–24, 2013
Monday, May 20
Soups: Beer Cheese OR Roasted Vegetable
Tuesday, May 21
Soups: Broccoli Cheese OR Southwestern Vegetable
Special: Turkey Burger with Sweet Potato Fries and Condiments
Wednesday, May 22
Soups: Chicken Tortilla OR Tomato Basil
Thursday, May 23
Soups: Turkey Chili OR Butternut Squash
Special: Grouper Wrap with Chef's Salad and Condiments
Friday, May 24
Soups: Cream of Mushroom OR Root Vegetable
All Sandwiches are $4.75 for a half and $7.50 for a whole.
- Grilled Flank Steak Panini: sliced flank steak, horseradish and rosemary spread, red onions, fresh tomatoes, and mozzarella
- Grilled Chicken Wrap: grilled chicken, baby spinach, cucumbers, and roasted red peppers with garlic, cilantro, and oregano cream cheese wrapped in a spinach tortilla
- Portobello Sandwich: grilled portobello mushroom, basil pesto, sliced tomatoes, red onion, and fontina cheese on focaccia
- Turkey Saga Sandwich: sliced turkey, crisp bacon, chipotle cheese, guacamole, and crumbled blue cheese on panini bread
- Tuna Melt: tuna, sweet relish, celery, artichokes, diced eggs, mayo, mustard, dill havarti, and monterey jack on sourdough bread
- Club Sandwich: sliced turkey and ham, crisp bacon, leaf lettuce, sliced tomatoes, and cheddar cheese on wheat berry bread
- Chicken Salad Sandwich: diced white and dark meat chicken, dried apricots, sunflower seeds, Craisins, celery, champagne vinegar, green onions, parsley, and mayo on a croissant
Add grilled chicken to any salad for $2.00
- Stilton Salad: Romaine lettuce, strawberries, mandarin oranges, Stilton cheese, and toasted walnuts, tossed in strawberry vinaigrette ($7.00)
- Caesar: Diced grilled chicken, romaine lettuce, grated parmesan, garlic croutons, tossed to order with Caesar dressing ($5.75 with CHICKEN $7.00)
- Traditional Cobb: Turkey, ham, tomatoes, crumbled blue cheese, black olives, red onions, boiled egg, and bacon bits over romaine lettuce ($6.75)
- Fruit Salad: Seasonal fresh fruit (Bowl $4.75)
- House Salad: Fresh mesclun greens tossed with raw vegetables. Salad dressings: blue cheese, Caesar, chipotle ranch, ranch, cucumber wasabi, Italian, honey mustard, balsamic vinaigrette, sesame ginger, raspberry vinaigrette, oil & vinegar, and pesto Italian ($4.25)
Kid's selections served with chips or fruit
- Chicken Tenders (4 pieces for $6.50 or 2 pieces for $4.50)
- Grilled Cheese ($4.50)
- All Beef Corn Dog ($3.25)
- French Fries ($2.00)
- Kid's Pizza ($3.50)