Tickets are available for purchase at Visitor Services located in the Grand Lobby.
Frist Center members FREE
Visitors 18 years of age and younger FREE
College Students with ID* $ 9.00
Seniors (65 and older) $ 9.00
Active Military (with current military ID) $ 7.00
Groups of 10 or more (with advance reservation) $10.00
*Admission is free for college students with school ID on Thursday and Friday evenings from 5:00 to 9:00 p.m. (including Frist Fridays)
An iPod Audio Tour is available to purchase for $3.00 (Members FREE).
The Frist Center takes the following major credit cards: Discover, Master Card, Visa and American Express
Rules at the Frist Center and other museums are designed to make visiting an enjoyable experience, to protect visitors, and protect the art. We ask for your help. Here are a few simple things you should know about visiting:
- Please keep a distance of at least 18 inches from the art. There is no touching of any art at any time.
- No photography is allowed in the galleries-either with a camera or cell phone. These are constraints our lenders place on us, and we ask your cooperation.
- We ask that you do not talk on your cell phone in the galleries.
- There is no food, drink, chewing gum, or tobacco products allowed in the galleries.
- No large bags, umbrellas or back packs of any type or size. All can be checked in our staffed coat check area.
- Do not carry children on shoulders.
- Strollers are allowed in the galleries but they must be pushed by adults at all times.
- We ask that children younger than 13 be supervised at all times.
- Use only #2 pencils to sketch or take notes. No pens are allowed in the galleries.
Accredited by the American Alliance of Museums, the Frist Center for the Visual Arts is a nonprofit art-exhibition center, with approximately 24,000 square feet of gallery space, dedicated to presenting the finest visual art from local, state, and regional artists, as well as major U.S. and international exhibitions.